Page 38 of 366

I want to tell story about 5th february. My friend asked me to make surprise to his best friend. He is my classmate too. We bought honey donat, candles and ballons.
On that day, i went to my friends house. Her name is pika. I went there at 2 pm. Then, we blow the 5 ballons. We would give that to him. Sudenlyy.. the rain comee.. oh no! We are waiting for more than 1 hours. Then we made decision. We would go through the rain. So.. we went to the honey donat by motorcycle in ngesrep. Oh! before we went there, we went to SPBU.

After we got a honey donat, we went to my freinds house. Her name is rris. Then, me and 6 friend when to the gondang. Made a surprise to his birthday. Afterthat, we went to pizza hut. Woww.. he paid all of it. Haha. Then we done little prank with egg and favour mear our college.

Thats my storyy

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN