Big Family Mission

In lebaran day, my big fam beeing host of trah. Trah is like super big family meeting. my big fam has whatsapp group. Since february 2016, we discuss about Trah meeting. It will be held in july 2016. All of bausasran family members become committee. It hears funny. I always beeing committee to made many events with my friends in college. But know, i am beeing committee with my big family.

Usually in my past organisation, i was beeing secretary or PDD. But knoww.. i am beeing debt collector. It's about money. Ohh no.. i always doing something wrong if i count about money. I was showed beeing accounting by coordinator debt collector (my cousins too).

Info: i have never learned accounting in school. Never..

My job is note about saldo, etc.  Haha.. i am not understand. I need someone who can teach me.

But i must do it. Hup hup.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN