Page 16 of 366

I went to nusakambangan island and cilacap for holiday. I gave my fyp report to mrs anisah. She was chief of KUB in cilacap city. Yes.. this january i traveling to pasir putih beach. I saw green canyon in nusakambangan island. afterthat i went to benteng pendem. Then, i ate seafood. I really like crab. Sooo i ate it. 
In the hotel, i saw thrill channel. It was so horor. It made me feel affraid to go to toilet. Haha.
Oh ya.. before went to cilacap, i swam with wiwid, i hangout with my SHS friends too.

This comfort zone (holiday) i made many plan of my life. What must i do?? I have planned it.

First time i bought wedges for my graduation day. It's my first wedges. Tomorow I must prepare to semarang city at 7.00 am. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN