Biawak near my house.

Start May

I want to tell story about my housing environment. I am in Rukun Tetangga six. My mom join " Whatsapp Group RT". Then, one of my neighbour chatted, there were biawak in my neoghbour's house. the house is empty. Biawak made nest in the yard. Wow.. we were so shocked! We often see biawak cross the street and in gutter.

My neighbor who live in another city, come to clean his old house. He found 9 BIG HATCHES EGGS!!  wkwk. Then, one of my neighbour chat "I catched 1 biawak and i wanna eat it". But, Pak Ustad in the group chatted "The biawak like that is Haram". Another neighbour chatted "The 9 kids want to go to the POSYANDU!"

The Group Chat full of jokes because of biawak.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan