Puasa 1

Today is first day of Ramadhan 1, but i am in period so i am not fasting.
I am learning math to prepare my BUMN test on Thusrsday. The math is.. difficult for me. And i learned about spatial picture.
Then, i shopping in shopee to buy Hijab which i want to sell.

**

Oh yaa Andd i want to share the stories about "The Beatles". How i can know that band.

1. First, when i am in 5th grade elementary school, my friend sang "imagine". I just know the  song but i didnt know the singer.

2.When i was in 1 st grand JHS, my dad bough Queen, Bee Gees, And The Baeatles CD Room. But i just heard Queen music. So, i know the beatles when i was 13. and i didnt hear the song. Then, in English listening test, we had to fill the blank of Yesterday lyrics song.

3. When i was in 12 th grade SHS, i am in sad moment. Then, i turn on my radio. Suddenly, there was a people told like this "I like Yesterday song. Because it reminds me with my past memories. I cant reply that moment again".
Woooh.. I feel jelaous because... my past memory didnt good. hehe. But im still googling in youtube about the beatles biography and the Song,, So.. it is the moment when i start to listen The Beatles. I thouht that,, their face is similar. i couldnt differentiate. i was listening this song until 2011.

4. Then.. In 2018, i forget with all the beatles name and face. Because almost 8 years i didnt searching them. When i felt stress to finish my thesis, The Beatles Song can make me comfort. I like it more than 2018!. i heard many songs until now, until 2019. And know, i can memorize their face. I had heard manyyy beatles soong in a year.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan