Job seeker

Hello.. i want to write about my life as a job seeker.

Before telling story, i wanna tell about my background:
1. I cant cook
2. I have passion to educate chilldren
3. i cant wear stylish hijab
4. I am not good at public speaking
5. my english listening skill is very bad
6. My vocab is poor

So, my life as job seeker, i try to learn how to cook,tutorial hijab, learning new vocab. But, iam still lazy to increase my english listening. hehe. i dont like watch movie. Iremember when i get 10 in my listening, but my friend get 90. Because they like watcing english movie. I have made target to watch english movie every week, but cant. because i dislike film.

Now, i am trying to learn listening english from youtube. i saw interview american artist in :The passage film"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan