Film

i seldom watch movie. My father sometimes watches movie in holiday. When he watch movie,  i join to see to. We have TV cable. We usually watch FOX or FOXCRIME channel. we watch NCIS, 9-11, CSI, THE MENTALIST, and many detective story. I want to describe some of the film that i like

1. The mentalist
I watched in 2016-2018. There are 8 season for this film. This detective film is different with another detective film. Because, it is very funny. The detective can manipulate and hypnosis people. i laughed when there is hypnosis part. I hope there is next season!!. But now, this film not in Foxcrime channel again


2. The passage
I saw this film because my dad watch it. it;s about vampir. I have watched from season 1. and i hope there is next seasonn. It s new film in 2019.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan