Cat and Mouse

In the night, i heard a sound.. "srek srek". I checked in the kitchen, and,, find nothing!.
Then, i continued to watch TV. and, suddenly i saw a plastic sound againn.. "sret sret.."
i checked it.. but i find nothing again!.

In the morning, my mom told me that she saw Dadul (My neighbour's cat) in  the toilet, drink water from closet.. its healthy for him maybe. I felt shock because Dadul so quiet.. dont say anything like.. "Meow.."

**

And 2 days afterthat... my aunt gave me ampyang. in the night.. the ampyang was eaten by mouse. My dad bought mouse trap. My dad cooked chicken hand.. and.. i told him "mm.. it yummy.. i want it!". My dad said, "oh no.. its for mouse trap"

and.. my dad put the mouse trap behind our house.. 3 hours later.. we caiught a mouse!!.. waww.. ut the mouse was strong.. so the mouse can out of the trap!!. my dad felt dissappoint beacause failed to catcj the mouse.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan