Graduation

Long time i dont write my blog..
Alhamdulillah fianlly i finished my schooll.. i am graduated!!
now, i am job seeker. from today, i wanna try use Englih for this blog everyday. 
The reason is i want to improve my writing english. i dont know what i write grammatically true or not. Im just trying. 


I want use my time very well my activities are studying psychology test, practice toefl, doing sport, blogging, taking course, apply job, cooking main menu, and my new thing that i never do before.... make content in youtube!!  i hope i can get ads. haha.. it just like a dream but i just wanna try.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN

Pengaruh Cuaca Terhadap Hasil Tangkapan Ikan

BAB IV UJI ORGANOLEPTIK IKAN SEGAR DAN IKAN SEGAR YANG DIDINGINKAN